Friday, July 18, 2008

Up Again:)

Ah, another sleepless night. I think this makes 4 or 5 in a row now. I get really tired around 3pm and then get a second wind about 9pm. It's not good. I don't like it so much. It's Thursday and I have all my homework done for school so there isn't much for me to do in the middle of the night. I don't want to start cleaning the house because I am loud and don't want to wake the monsters. So, I'll blog and apply for Graduate School, look for some jobs and think about what I need for NJ. I'll get to bed around 3am and hopefully the kids will let me stay in bed until 9am.

It is supposed to be really hot again tomorrow so I am not sure what we'll do(not much outside:) The girls need shoes for camp and I'd like to go check-out some clothes for Killi for school. Maybe I'll get out of bed before 9 and do some laundry and start cleaning out the drawers in the kitchen, then run to the store right after lunch and spend alittle time at pool in the afternoon. We'll see what happens. I am end up on the couch all day because I stayed up all night:)

1 comment:

Ree said...

Ha!! We have sooooo much in common it's frightening!!
This is what happens to me. I MAY fall asleep for a bit but then I am UP!! Or, I start to fall asleep and the RLS kicks in!! I HATE when you are sooo tired but your legs want to go!!! Other nights I toss and turn and can't fall asleep!!
Come the next day at around 3ish, it HITS me like a ton of bricks!! Fine one minute, exhausted the next. Then when it's bed time, I am looking for things to do (quietly) cause I am wide awake!!