Thursday, May 8, 2008

You're Wrong- I Am A Good Mom

A few times over the past few days I have been told by people that I am not a very good mother. It has never been said straight out like, but with that meaning. I have been told that I will not win any parenting awards, told that my views should not be spoken to my kids(as they don't conform with the masses), and that Others would not handle temper tantrums the way I do. I have to tell you, I have had enough of it. I am an awesome mom. My kids are loved beyond measure. They are clean and fed; hugged and kissed; taken wonderful places; and most importantly Happy! I have taken all of the comments in stride until now and I have just reached my breaking point and I am done. I think people should stop worrying about how I am raising my kids and raise their own. Because so far my kids have not failed out of school or gotten pregnant at 15 and maybe they will, I am not sure. What I do know is that right now I am doing a good job and I love my kids more than life itself! So, stop worrying about my parenting and parent your own kids!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

You are a good mom. Whoever thinks you are a bad mom doesn't spend nearly enough time with you and the kids.