Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is It Too Late?

It is May 14th and I have to say, I have not used the first 5 1/2 months of the "new" year accomplishing any of my resolutions. Here they were on December 31, 2007, for all to see:

Personal Resolutions:
Get back on the treadmill
Make time for myself

Family Resolutions:
Spend more individual time with each member of my family
Cut money on "wants" by 50%

Professional Resolutions:
I will get my paper work submitted to sub and do it next school year.


I can tell you I have gotten NOWHERE!!! Not one done. I need to get back on track. The treadmill IS my friend and we need time together. And even if that is all the time I make for myself, I need to start there.

Onto the "spending"; not so go there either. I am not doing suck a hot job teaching the kids the difference between "wants" and "needs" and I really need to. If I don't do it how will they ever learn. I always make excuses as to why I deserve "it" but it really is time to have some self-control.

Professionally, I am doing ever so slightly better. I do have the forms for subbing and just need to fill them out, so I still have hope there:)

So, tomorrow is a new day and I will start fresh. I will reacquaint myself with my treadmill and I will get some money saving in(In fairness, we have not been eating out nearly as much:).Tomorrow is the first day in the rest of my life and I am going to make it a good one.


Last note, I saw on Nate's blog that they should be home as a family soon! I am so happy for all of them. Check out their story if you have time.

No comments: