Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Great Saturday!

Yesterday Ben and the kids took me to see this for Mother's Day! The kids were awesome. They sat and listened to music for 4 hours. They sang and danced, screamed and yelled, Killi even threw in some long horns for Brooks and Dunn:) The concert goers were great and very conscience of our children. Country Fans our very family friendly. It was a great afternoon/evening.

It took us a ridiculously long time to get out of Baltimore. They had no traffic control, and lots of bad drivers! That was okay though, it helped me continue my bad parenting for the week; the kids didn't eat dinner until 12:30am and then it was McDonalds:) Then it was 1:30am before they got to bed! What a Great Mom!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I am so glad you all had fun. I can totally see the kids rocking out, you have some rock n roll kids!

Happy Mother's Day, you are a great friend, confidant, mother and wife, and I am lucky to have you in our world!