Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Friday!!!


The weather was great here today which meant I was able to get some gardening in! That makes me happy:) My yard is coming along. We have baby birds in our bird house, and our goldfinches(George, Harry and Marvin)have returned for the third year now. I got a few flats of petunias and three Gerber daisies pots and got them in the ground. I would like to get a few rose bushes and a foxglove or two, some hanging baskets and be done for the summer.

I need to get to WalMart this weekend to pick up our supplies for our newest family member. I will post pictures when he moves in.(He is very small and fluffy and the kids and I are very excited:)

Ben has gotten us tickets for the baseball game on Sunday so we will be traveling into the city to check-out the new Nationals Ball Park(our seats are near the playground, we hope this will buy us time with the girls:)

No comments: