Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad Songs and Obsessions

Yes, I have a lot to say tonight. Becca and I have become oddly obsessed with this song. It is not a good song and we do not like it, yet we listen every time it comes on the radio. The problem I have with the song is that it reminds me of the Budweiser jingles, you know the one's about So, Thank You Mr. Pizza Delivery Man(just an example). Anyhow, I am not a fan of this song although I am hopeful that the girl will put her Blue Jeans Back On and go home so that I never hear this song again!

4 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

I HATE that song, I really, really, really hate it. I hate it even more that it keeps following me and is on the radio everytime I turn it on, I am going back to XM and CDs

A Jersey Girl said...

You know what you should do...put your blue jeans back on:)

Tribe Mama said...

Haha, you know me, always pantless!

Tribe Mama said...

Haha, you know me, always pantless!