Thursday, May 22, 2008

GRUB STREET

Yesterday in the mail I received magazine called GRUB STREET. It is Towson University's literary magazine. They publish it once a year and this year my wonderful, very talented and handsome cousin was the Editor-in-Chief(PETER NEALON). The magazine is a collection of short stories, drawings, poems and paintings done by students. I spent a good bit of time before bed reading through the magazine and Declan and I spent some more time before school looking through the pictures, it is really great. My cousin has a few pieces he wrote in there too and of course they are my favorite, but there are plenty of others that are worth reading. My favorite picture in the book is one titled SELF PORTRAIT by DAN TRADER, it is very cool. If you live anywhere in the Baltimore area or know some one that does, run over to Towson and get a copy of GRUB STREET.

No comments: