Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Painting Done!

I finally go the painting finished! And the room put back together! I can have my tv back, the kids can go back to their own room:) I have also gotten the laundry down to 1-2 loads and everything away except the girls clothes and I will do that in the morning. Next I will move on to the yard. I need to find someone to mow for me, it seems that our Lawn Mower Man has disappeared. I have lots of weeds to clean up as the rain has helped them grow too.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the girls, I am soooo excited! Declan has an award ceremony at school on Friday, I can't wait to see what his award is for since there is no Guitar Hero at school:) Saturday, we will be off to Haven's Birthday Party to pick some strawberries, I can't wait, oh wait, the kids can't wait(of course it is about them:) The pool opens on Saturday but I am not sure it will ever be warm enough to swim this summer.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Glad to know you are working soooo hard. TAKE A BREAK!! WTF you will burn yourself out RETARD. I wish I was going to pick berries too but Im not b/c I will be in Key West FL. Dont be jealous!