Monday, May 19, 2008

Ready To Go

I hate when you waste your time going to bed. You know the nights, you go into bed, have trouble falling asleep and when you finally do you are up at least once an hour, then(at some point) you just give up and get out of bed, that is the night I had last night! It happens to me every few weeks/months, I suffer from insomnia. The problem with this is that it is never at the same time my kids are not sleeping:( So, I sit here at 5:30am blogging, thinking about getting up to start my day- dishes, laundry, treadmill, I am so excited I don't know where to start:) As my luck goes, I will probably have to wake my kids up this morning:) Oh Well, I will go and be productive; dishes first, then laundry and the treadmill and a shower before getting the kids up for school. I need to move this morning as I am sure I will crash about 4pm:)

No comments: