Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Awesome Chiropractic Care...

Since January, I have been visiting a chiropractor regularly and I love it. Visits to Dr.Tom have become one of the highlights of my week. I enjoy going there for many reasons. First, my back feels better, feels good for the first time since having kids:) Second, Dr. Tom is from New Jersey, and that makes me happy. It makes me happy that I can talk and not have to explain what I am saying- i.e. I am going to the Food Store, he gets the Jersey speak. Next, I enjoy the friendly banter I have with him. It has been a while since I have had some one to pick on and not totally offend, well, I may offend him, but he never says so:) Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone how great Dr. Tom is.

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

I *Heart* Dr. Tom even though he did that weird thing today to get my back to crack.

Anonymous said...

I hear that he has a very sweet, beautiful, talented, intelligent and witty receptionist there in the afternoons. Just a rumor... Oh! She's from Jersey too.