Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Graduation!

Today the girls had graduation at Pre-School(and if I wasn't an awful mother, I would have pictures:) Killi is now officially out of Pre-School and headed to kindergarten in the Fall. Maggie still has two more years at Kiddie Hawks, but she enjoyed graduation anyway. Killi's high school buddy, from her first year of Kiddie Hawks(3 years ago) became our babysitter, and it was her last year too as she is graduating form High School in 2 weeks! It was alot of fun for Lauren and Killi sharing this together as they have become very close over the past three years. Good thing about it though, Lauren's Mom was there for her(with her camera, not a crappy mom:) and she got pictures of the kids for me.

Now, summer has started for the girls and we have 2 weeks to wait for Declan, then 21/2 months of fun. Three weeks at the beach and lots of pool time, we are so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THREE WEEKS AT THE BEACH!!! I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous...do you need a vacation nanny?
Bonnie

A Jersey Girl said...

Well, two of them are at my in-laws in NJ so, I have to take the good with the bad:)