Sunday, February 24, 2008

You Decide, Productivity or OCD...

I was either incredibly productive today or through my lack of sleep and PMS, my OCD has come through full force. I wash, dried, folded, and put away 8 loads of laundry, finished a paper for school, vacuumed, made beds, 4 dozen chocolate cookies, 2 pans of lasagna, loaded and reloaded the dishwasher 3 times, shopped(online), showered, got the kids clothes ready for school tomorrow, read a few books to Maggie, Took Declan to swimming and picked Killi up, made PB&J for the kids for dinner(Lasagna,two pans of it, was gross), and put the girls to bed. There are a few other things I am missing, but you get the point. I am finally sitting down. My lasagna is in the oven, Ben and I will eat after swimming and Declan needs to be tucked in to bed. It's been a long day. As anyone who knows me knows that it is most likely OCD intuced by PMS and therefore, tears will follow shortly as exhaustion sets in, but for now I will enjoy all I done today:)

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

The trick is, go to bed before the tears start!

Ryan was just teasing me and I burst into tears...PMS here we come!