Monday, February 18, 2008

Wild Nights...

Now it is 2:47am and I am still up. That would be fine if I was productive while not sleeping, but I am not. I am looking for flowers to plant this year and I am playing solitaire and watching BAD television, so nothing productive. I am stressing out about my trip to the dentist and the projects around the house. I have a pretty full day tomorrow and should be pleasant on no sleep. So, to continue the stress, I spend my time looking at all the things that "could" be wrong with Killian and ways to help her. I am pretty sure she has an auditory processing issue and that it will take a while, if ever, to get help from the school system for her. In the mean time, I look for ways to help her.


Declan and Killi started back at swimming tonight. They seemed happy to get back in the pool. They are in different classes this time so hopefully they will like that better. They are both signed up for soccer too. Killi will play with Brittan, that will be fun to see. Killi who hates physical activity and Brit who I was very surprised was willing to play, but who knows, maybe they will both love it. They don't get to do much with just each other, so that will be nice for them. And we'll see how Declan likes soccer. I hope he sticks with swimming myself, but he should try everything once:) And through all this, poor Baby Doll sits home or on the sidelines with me, wishing she were big enough to play. Soon enough she will be, then it will be activities for three instead of two( I can't wait)!


As a final note, I would like to share with you that the Daytona 500 did not have a happy ending for me, and I was so looking forward to race season starting. Hopefully the rest of the season is better than today.

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

Sorry to hear you were up all night, Ryan said you IM'd him and said you were nervous.

It will be OK and you will feel better when the root canal is done. I have to call and get my second one done, and I know it is no fun!

I feel for Baby Doll, Gray is sad that he can't do anything either. I wish I could get him an activity, maybe I will find him something this summer.