Friday, February 22, 2008

ICY DAY!!!

We got our snow day(actually an ice day) and it is good. Bad thing, husband went to work anyway. That in itself is not a problem; what is i that we are supposed to get more ice later which should make his ride home LONG, which means more time alone with the children. I love them, and am so very happy to be able to stay in today, but it would have been nice to have a three day weekend. That didn't happen so I move on.


As you know, my sister had a baby a few weeks ago. Since then she has been whining about her lack of sleep. Well, I just heard, from my mother, that Gracie(3 weeks Old) went to sleep at midnight last night, and at 6:30am she was still sleeping. Boy, does she not know how lucky she is. What happened to Karma, she doe not deserve a baby so good:) Well, maybe the teenage years will be pay back:)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Its only with yor great advise that I have such a good baby...THANKS I LOVE YOU :)