Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vacuum Troubles!!!

A few months ago I bought myself Dyson vacuum. I spent a too much money, but was hopeful that it would work better and last longer than the other three had. It was working well until last night. That is when I tired to vacuum up Gussy(our Newfoundland). I thought he would move out of the way as I headed towards him, but he didn't, even after I caught his tail, he did not move. What happened next was not good. It was midnight, Gus had ripped apart so paper of the kids, and my vacuum was BROKEN. I tried to fix it, but no luck. I was very sad when I went to bed, no I would need to add fixing the vacuum to my list of things to-do in the morning. So, this morning I called Dyson to ask the how to fix it. The wonderful customer service representative walked me through a few easy problem solving tips and with in minutes my vacuum was back working. As I was finishing my call with her she explained that my type of problem occurs when you try to vacuum something that is too heavy, she asked what I vacuumed, and I confessed my Newfie's tail. She asked if the dog was alright and I explained that he never moved, she than laughed (very hard) and told me to have a great day, and avoid vacuuming the dog in the future:)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Are you sure you don't have cleaning OCD...The dog....FOR REAL who does that? I can teach you how to clean without killing the dogifyou want :)

A Jersey Girl said...

He was in my way! He could have moved when I started towards him. Or maybe it is a sign that I do not vacuum enough:)