Monday, February 11, 2008

Dont go around tonight...

Yes, I am back again, and it is 1:45am. Maggie and I are sitting on the couch watching Noggin. Why you wonder, I cannot say. She is not sleeping and I am having trouble doing so. So, we sit. I blog, we talks it is fun, you know she and I never get time alone! HAHA!( I know all of you that know us are on the floor laughing fight now!) Anyway we sit. I could get up and do laundry or dishes, but I am lazy. I always miss my family a bit when I get back from a visit. Even this time, when I was sooo happy to be back at home, I miss them. I wish I were there to help my crazy sister.

Next Sunday the kids start back to swimming. They are excited. I think I forgot to tell Killi that she will have her very best friends in the world,Have and Brittan, in her swimming class. She will be so happy.

I am down to one class for the remainder of the quarter. That is good. And I only have two classes left until I earn my degree. I am starting to get excited, and proud of myself. I am trying to get into a masters program for Fall. I hope I get in.





Blog Title:Creedence Clearwater Revival;Bad Moon Rising

No comments: