Friday, February 8, 2008

But somewhere in the race we run, We're coming undone...

I think I am exhausted. Why you ask. I will be happy to share. Last Wednesday I left Virginia with my family for a trip to Florida, and it was not a vacation at all. It was work, and lots of it and this is why:

Wednesday: Left home at 9:30am got to Parents in FL at 8:30pm

Thursday: Picked Megan up at 10:30am to run last minute errands before Baby Day- Got back to Parents at 3:30pm and went to park w/husband and kids- 5pm Rainforest Cafe for dinner- 7:30pm got to Megan's and finished packing for the hospital- 10pm back at Parents

Friday: Got up at 7am, showered, off to hospital at 9am- Prep at hospital- Gracie born at 1:18pm- stayed with Meg and Gracie until 6:30pm- 7pm dinner - 8pm at Parents

Saturday: Up at 7am- To hospital by 9am- there until 6:30pm- Home to make dinner- 8pm dinner-8:30pm get kids to bed- 9pm-11:30 fight with husband(he was not getting enough attention:(

Sunday: Slept in, didn't get up until 7:45am:)- 9:30am went to pool with husband and kids- 11am showered and lunch- 1:30pm Off to mall with mom and kids(husband sleeping)- 3pm Off to Megan's to make dinner and watch football game- 9:30pm finally left Megan's after making and cleaning dinner and feeding Gracie, left to put my kids to bed

Monday: Husband woke me up at 4:45am to sew a button on his pants before he left to fly home- took shower-11am took Megan, Gracie and my girls to a bunch of doctors never got finished until 6:30pm- ate dinner- 7:30pm put kids to bed- 7:45pm back to Meg's to help w/baby- 10pm back to parents

Tuesday: 1oam took Meg to get staples out- 12pm ate lunch- 1pm back to Meg's, cleaned her house, watched kids in pool, washed baby-5pm back to parents to make dinner and put kids to bed- 7:30pm back to Megan's to go to Target- 10:30pm back to parents

Wednesday: up at 7am- Took Megan and Gracie to doctor- 10am took My kids and Gracie to pool- 3pm food store- 5pm took rental car back- 6pm cooked dinner had cake(Izzy's birthday) -9pm but kids to bed & packed- toothache, not much sleep,

Thursday: Shower self and kids 4:30am- 5:15am left for airport- 9:30am arrive in NJ- 2pm arrive in Stafford(yes it was a ridiculously long ride, I was tired, got lost, and stopped for lunch:)- 2:30pm set up Wii- 4pm showered, went to WalMart- 6pm THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!!!!! Dinner with all the Kelley's at Carlos O'Kelly's

Friday: Up at 6:45am- 8am got Declan off to school-9am cleaned house-12pm ran errands-3pm off to get Declan, stop at WAWA, and hang out with the Kelleys, 5:30pm home to make dinner, eat and get kids to bed-

That brings us here, I am tired. Exhausted. I want to sleep for a week. I have the sniffles too. Lots of homework and Taxes to file. When will I sleep? I feel too tired to sleep(yes, I know that sounds odd, but it happens to me:)







blog title: Kieth Urban; Days Go By

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I am offended...the Wii was the highlight of your day? I thought it would be us!