Thursday, February 21, 2008

It goes on...

A fear I maybe getting sick. It all started last night with a tickle in my throat and it has now turned to hurt. My body is feeling achy and I am tired. The flu is running through here like mad and Ryan and Brit are under the weather so, I am not hopeful of the outcome. I do hope that it will be nothing more than a slight cold, but at dinner tonight Ben shared that 3 people at his office are down with the flu. I will try to stay positive and hope to not get to sick:)


On another note; our weather is supposed to turn really bad here within the next few hours. They are saying 12 hours of snow,sleet and freezing rain. I am not a fan of winter weather, but I could stand a snow day. I just hope it is enough to keep Ben home with us. I'd like to spend some time in bed, asleep:)

No comments: