Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HI BECKY!!!

We hired a roofer today!!! He will do he job on Saturday. He says it will only take him one day to complete the task. I am very excited about this, our roof is in bad shape and with every gust of wind we are losing shingles.

In other news, we have not done well this week with the "not eating out" thing. I hope we can get back on board and try again next week to be better. We have a busy next few days Ben's parents are in town until Friday, Ben and I are going to see Bon Jovi tomorrow night, Killi needs and x-ray tomorrow, I have my root canal Friday morning, I have people coming to look at the bathroom, and now the roof. I hope we can get all the work done in the next few weeks so that we can move onto the yard. I really enjoyed my flowers last year and can't wait to add more to it this year.


Yesterday was my baby brother's birthday, he turned 26, he did not have a very happy one so, I hope today was a better day and his next birthday is better. Now it is less than a month until my birthday so I will start celebrating. You can never start too early, that way if the birthday is bad, you had all the other ones leading up to it, and that certainly increase the chance that at least one will be good, right? So please feel free to wish me a Happy Birthday everyday from now until March 26:)

Before I go, I'd like to say hi to my new friend Becky, who seeks and reads my blog, but never comments:) I will title this blog for her today!

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Hahaha, funny on the title :)

I REFUSE to wish you a happy birthday for a month, but I will try to make your birthday the best I can. One triple chocolate cake with white icing shaped like a volcano just for you!

Megan said...

Thats pretty funny!:) I will try to remember to wish you a happy birthday everday for a month.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY