Wednesday, February 27, 2008

These are the Days...

Boy, life has been busy. We started early today(6:30am) I am not sure why, but we did. After yesterdays hot breakfast my kids were expecting one again this morning, luckily I had anticipated this thanks to a very wise woman(Thanks Bec!, so I had the sausage and eggs ready to go. I even cut up some strawberries to go with them. Off to school we went, early for the first time this week. Maggie and I dropped Declan and Killi off and picked Grayson up(It is Emmy day he told me:)

I spent the rest of the morning cleaning up the house and making phone calls for Ben to contractors and electricians, setting up appointments to get estimates. Oh yeah, I did squeeze in a shower:) All that and it is not 11am yet.

I forgot I have also managed to find time to call my mom and brother and pick on them:) I sure am productive these days. I'm off now, Someone just pulled up to checkout the bathroom for me!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Busy once again. You need to catch a break. A day at the spa in April?:)

A Jersey Girl said...

Me and You? I will do that:) It is just crazy around here. Kids, house and did I mention my in-laws are coming today!

Tribe Mama said...

Oh please, lazy lazy laxy :)

At least I lent you my kids for the day, he is good for a laugh and a brawl!