Friday, February 15, 2008

Cause you had a bad day...

Today, I received the worst haircut of my life. Bec and I took our girls to get our nails painted and while there we decided to get our hair cut. I am always bugging to get hers done, so we picked out a picture and she let them cut. In return, I let Bec pick a cut for me. The one she liked (and I agreed to) was cute. It was short and layered. That however is not what I got. The woman just kept cutting and cutting. It is very, very short. And as a finishing touch, she added some grease to it. I am hopeful that I can make it so bad. And if not, it is only hair and will grow:) Until, if you see me, I will not be upset if you need to laugh at my haircut:)






Blog Title: Daniel Powter; Bad Day

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

I feel so bad, the picture was so cute and the result was not. Maybe after a shower and blow dry it will look better :)

At least you have pretty toes, that can draw people's eyes away...

A Jersey Girl said...

Haha. It doesn't look better:) Oh well. it is only hair.