Saturday, February 23, 2008

Why Do Fools Fall In Love...

I am very sick of gray weather. It makes me sad and not want to do anything. The girls and I stayed in most of the day and I continued tackling the mountain of laundry that never goes away. Then, as I was putting the kids clothes away, I decided it was time to clean out the closets. They needed it. The girls had made a big mess in theirs and Declan had a bunch of toys he has outgrown. I vacuumed a few times, fed the new pet, cooked dinner, and bathed the girls and put them to bed. After putting them down I felt not tortured enough so, I ventured out with Declan, to the food store. This is by far my least favorite "grown up" job to do, but I did it and picked up what we needed to make it though until our next big WalMart trip.

Now it is 10:30pm and I am thinking of folding some more clothes and settling in for a NEW episode of SNL. I wonder if I will be able to stay up:)


Also, I would like to know if it is true that Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson are engaged? They have only been dating since November, but I guess if it's true love that is all the time you need:)

No comments: