Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Work...

We had a productive weekend. Got some projects off the list and the house is looking better. I am tired, grouchy and have some serious PMS, so stand clear:) I hope this week is better than last. I have lots more to do and a positive attitude would sure help(I will look for one:)!

Ben is finally on board with the spoiled kid thing so we can get the kids back in shape. I am on board with the spoiled husband thing(he is going to do more, stop laughing:) Now if we could just spoil the mom we'd be in good shape:) Honestly, I never imagined it would be so difficult to stop giving to and doing for my children. The idea that Ben and I would have the ability to give them all they ask for was not I thought our biggest problem as parents was going to be, but it has become that. I know I have talked about it before, but we are still struggling with it. I think we need to go back to the days of Nancy Reagan and just say NO! We are trying.

1 comment:

Megan said...

ok let me know how that works out for you!