Monday, April 21, 2008

Back in the Swing!!

It's Raining, alot. It has been raining since yesterday and not just drizzle really heavy rain. I will not be unhappy though, it is free water for my plants and I will be so happy to see the sun when it shines again.

I had a busy morning. I had to get up at 6:15am to drive Ben down to the bus stop, then shower and get the kids dressed and off to school. From there, Maggie and I were off to the doctor for a "well" check(turned out she has an ear infection). Then off to pick up Gus and drop him for a bath. Then to Dr Tom and to get Killi. Got lunch and finally made it home. Made it home to strip the beds that Maggie peed in(two of them!), do the dishes, clean the guinea pig cage, vacuum, and start dinner. I also paid some bills, put tattoos on the girls, and check to see if my car came in(they say it did, but I will believe it when I see it in my driveway:). Now, it is 2:50pm and I need to get up and go get Declan and Gus and come home to finish dinner before I head to Becca's to lay on her couch and watch t.v. for a few hours while she is at work:) And before bed, an essay and quiz for Stats(which I am not doing well in). Tomorrow will be better, slower, I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.