Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Day...

Today I bailed on a "family" outing. Awful, I know. I have to say that I am just tired. The day at Disney really wore me out. Up and back in one day, and the walkig through the park was just too muck for me:) So, I opted to skip the tram ride through the Everglades.

Last night Queenie spent the night with us last night. I'll tell you what, I won't take her again! Who ever heard of an 11 week old that sleeps from 10:30pm to 6:30am, by herself! No bottle from 10:30pm to 6:30am! My kids we about 10months before I got a night like that, who am I kidding Maggie will still get me up a few nights a week for juice-water:) Oh Well, I just my sister has had a baby that feels she needs to show-off just like Megan always(and still)did!

Billy and Kelly leave today. The monsters will be sad to see them go. We have two more days then back home where we can pick up our new car! That's right, it is in and will be waiting for us Saturday night when we get in! We are excited to see it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Really Em is that what ur going with?