Sunday, April 13, 2008

Crazy!!!

Wow, crazy few days we've had. Lots to do, very little time to do it in. We are in Florida, on vacation(haha) where my parents and sister live and my brother is also here with his crew:) Lots of people, Lots to do, not so much time. I have had a migraine since Friday morning and have taken so many drugs trying to get rid of it, nothing is working. Making it worse no is that I am stressed about not being able to get it to go away. We got here very late on Friday after a flight on American where there were many, many crazy, angry passengers trying to get on a plane to anywhere because they had been stuck for days. The airport was nuts. But, we got here and we are safe.

The car, still no car. We dropped the Suburban off on our way to the airport and should be able to pick the new one up on our way home Saturday, but who knows what's gonna happen there.

Fun Stuff:
I got to see my niece again and she is as cute as ever. She is cooing and smiling and cuddles up and sleeps on me. And she still has that awesome baby smell:) My sister is an awesome mom. I am very proud of the way she has taken on this role. I know she was never sold on this kid thing, but I am sure glad it happened because she is a great mom and Gracie is very lucky to have her!

Kelly and Angie had their first plane ride today, Angie loved it(Kelly was fine with some help from her doctor:). Angie is so excited to go to Disney this week, she has never been.

And tonight, the girls are sleeping at Megan's. This is the second night for Killi in a row. First night for Maggie, not sure if she'll make it through, but she wanted to try.

No comments: