Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The News...

As The Black Sheep left everyone hanging last night, I will share the news. Queenie herself rolled over for the first time yesterday!The Black Sheep missed it as she was at work:( I then reminded her of Declan's first steps(that I waited 14 months for) That he decided to take during the first and only 24hours I spent away from him. I was giving Birth to Killi. That's okay though because The Black Sheep was there to see that:)


Here's the other thing about TBS, she has always felt that our parents favored me over her(which is not true) but she believed it. What is true though is that everyone else always liked her more than me, so maybe the truth is that my parents were just be a little nicer to me at home so I wouldn't feel so bad out in public. Someday, I really hope that someone will like me better than her:) Here are a few examples:
A- everyone mistakes me for her; never her for me
B- at my grandmother's funeral, she chatted with all her friends; they thought I was the "help"
Well, whatever the reason she's nicer (or people think so:) I wish that I wasn't always trying to be loved like she is by everyone.

3 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Sorry Megan, but I like Em more :)

Megan said...

REALLY EM, is that what your going with? :) You and I both know Ma and Dad like me better so you lose there too!!!! Nice try though! Nicier r u kidding!! If your a good sister i will allow some of my coolness to rub off on you!

FYI - Im so sad over Becca's comment! :( - You can see the tears right?

Tribe Mama said...

If I were you Megan, I would be crying, I have heard all about your friends.

Now if you have sex with me and or my husband, you can be my friend just like Emily.