Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Almost Done!

I have started what I hope is going to be my last quarter at Strayer. If I can pass my Statistic's class, I am not looking forward to this class at all, even week one looks hard! I know that it is only 10 more weeks though and the journey I began 14 years ago will finally be done. Fourteen years, a marriage, three kids, but I have hung in there and am I the home stretch. I hope that my kids will look back on this and see how hard I worked to do this for myself; I am sure they won't though. I have done most of it online, all of it online since they were born, so I am not even sure they know I go to school:) I will make they come to my graduation and clap for me, if only to make myself feel good. It's not wrong to use your kids for alittle pat on the back, is it? I will let them have cake at my party:)

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

I am very proud of you!

Hang in there, you will get through the class!

Megan said...

Are you kidding with the template! You always wanna be me and do what I do.Oh dear sister its oknot to copy me all the time.

Side note- Thats awesome that we get cake! Can't wait only 10 more weeks! Good job!