Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Sun Came Back:)

It's been a long day. A nice day, but long. We got a late start, but I got Killi and Declan to school on time. Then Maggie and I came home cleaned up, showered and were off to see Dr Tom, pick up Killi and go to Bec's so that Ryan could fix my computer. While at Becca's, Killi, Grayson and Maggie went outside to play and discovered how to make mud! They took all the water they could find and poured it all over dirt! They LOVED it! They we so dirty, and soooooo happy! So, Ryan and I stripped them(outside) and put them straight into a bath:) Then Becca and I took the kids to dinner alone( Ryan was too sleepy and Ben was MIA) they were not very good, they were loud! Then I had to go back to Becca's to get my computer, then home to get the kids in bed. I was happy to tuck them in:)

All in all a good day! The sun even came back, that made me happy. Tomorrow will be warmer and sunnier than today, I can't wait!

FYI- No car yet, still waiting. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, we'll see.

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I know you are on a vaca, but you could post a bit :)