Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where We've Been

We've had a busy few days a next week promises to be the same here. There are just not enough hours in the day for all I need/want to get done. The weather has been gray and well, gray which helps so much with the motivation factor here:)

The kids have been busy. School, friends, activities and throw in there that all the ladies I know are busy- there is lots of kid-swapping and planning and very little free time. Luckily for me and my friends are children are all very well behaved for other people:) Well, most of the time anyway, Maggie is still happy to give Bec a hard time now and then:)

Next week is our last week or work/school before our "big" OBX trip- There I will take lots of pictures:) and get my baby fix and remember way I stop with 3 children and not 5:) I am sure it will be fun(maybe, hopefully) And I will enjoy it as much as I want to-

Declan is going to get his Bobcat badge on Wednesday! He is very excited. But the big news here is that Killi is finally "Child Of The Week"! She is beyond excited, she started collecting things to bring in as soon as she got home yesterday:) I hope that is fun for her- Oh and Maggie, she is still Maggie:)

No comments: