Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Long Day Over

What a long, fun day. This morning we got up and got the cupcakes going for birthday party and after 54 cupcakes were made, I hopped in the shower to head to the soccer game and party. The team played AWESOME and everyone made it , but Brittan(which seems was a good thing as Bec reports that the "bug" has struck her:( Next we were off to McDonalds for lunch and trophies. After lunch we came hope to finish cupcakes and gather the other items need for the birthday party. My mom and I ran to Rite Aid and Target before heading over to the party.

The Birthday party was great. The kids had a super time(except for missing the Kelleys). They got lots of good and unneeded gifts and have still not gotten it all out of the boxes:) Their friends were very kind.

Now they are sleeping and I am tired. I would like to say I'll post pictures, but I have none:)

No comments: