Monday, November 17, 2008

The Sickness Update!

It is official, I really am sick! I have bronchitis and because I am prone to pneumonia, the doctor has given me a course of antibiotics to fend-off any thing else that might come my way. She also armed me with a new inhaler for the wheezing and some cough medicine so I can try to get some sleep. Hopefully with all that and nothing to do for the next few days, I can be well for our trip.

It is getting cold here tonight and there is talk of some snow showers(which doesn't make me happy). I did start our first fire tonight and the kids are happy. I think that tomorrow, Maggie and I will see the other monsters off and veg most of the morning and then get some packing done in the afternoon. I would like to Dr Tom again tomorrow, but he isn't in until after 2 so that will have to wait.

I need to pick a few things up at WalMart for the trip later in the week and Husband is taking the car in for an oil change. Friday my in-laws will be here and Saturday morning we will be off for our Family Vacation. I cannot wait, I have a little surprise for the family, and I cannot wait to share it. They are gonna love it!

No comments: