Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Negative!

The Pediatrician's office just called to tell me that Maggie's step test came back negative. Normally I would be happy about that, but today I am not. Why, you ask? Because Declan's test was positive for strep so that means that I have two different "bugs" running through my house! And those portable HAZMAT showers are expensive, not to mention it might not look right if I made the kids strip and shower before coming inside:) Seriously though, I have cleaned and cleaned the house and the kids:) I don't know where or why they keep picking this stuff up, it is going to be a LONG cold/flu season I fear.

Oh, and as if my kids being sick wasn't enough, Maggie infected poor Grayson, so now he hates me:(

All of these illnesses has helped me finish my Christmas List- HAZMAT SUITS for everyone! Do you think Santa will make those?

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

He doesn't hate you, his mama just keeps coaching him to call you a big meanie:)

A Jersey Girl said...

Well, she is a Giant Bitch anyway:) But I wouldn't blame him since this is about the third time in 6 weeks or so we've made him sick-