Thursday, November 20, 2008

Almost There!

One more day to get through until we leave for our much needed Thanksgiving vacation! I can here OBX calling us:) I cannot wait to put my toes in the chilly sand and breathe the great salt air. The kids are beyond excited to go and my mom is just as excited to see them so that should mean some time off for me:)

I am not quite packed yet, but mostly and I did find turtlenecks today for the kids which was very good. It has been a very long time since I have been that happy about WalMart, but I have searched and searched, they were my last hope and BAM- they had them. Cheap Too:)

I got the car cleaned for husband(why it needs to be cleaned before a 5 hour trip with 3 monsters, I am not sure)and the oil was changed earlier in the week and husband got two new movies for the ride. We are good to go!

I hope we get alot of good family pictures while we are there because it is hard to all get together now, with families of our own. The kids are very excited to play with their cousins and see there aunts, uncles and grandparents(both sets:)how lucky are they.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and be safe! Look for our pictures!

No comments: