Saturday, November 8, 2008

Is This A Joke?

I know you are not going to believe this, but TWO of my monsters are sick AGAIN! Yes, Maggie and Declan both have fevers. Declan is saying his throat hurts and Maggie is just whinny and nasty, oh right, that is all the time, I know is is sick because of the fever:) All I can say is that I am glad they were healthy for the grandparents last weekend and their party. I do have to say that I am not feeling very optimistic heading into cold and flu season. The only positive I can think of right now is that they are children with no underlying health issue that we are aware of and I thank God for that, because otherwise I'd need to be locking them in bubbles right about now:) In fact, I keep encouraging Becca to make one for Grayson as he decided to vacation in the hospital last winter and so far this fall/winter is worse for bugs.

Hopefully I can get the monsters well before our Thanksgiving trip to OBX and hopefully they will stay health while we are there. Other than that, the only thing I can do is refill the medicine cabinet and ENCOURAGE(with a watchful eye:) had washing.

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

If it is a joke, it is a cruel one!

I am sorry they are sick, I was hoping Maggie's fever last night was a fluke, let me know if she wants me to come over and hold her again, that was the nicest feeling :)

Gray is starting breathing treatments today, I can handle being sick all the time again this winter, as long as we don't hang out at the hospital.

A Jersey Girl said...

Yeah, tell him that was not a fun vacation and that you want to try a new destination this winter:)