Friday, November 7, 2008

Here Comes The Sun

After what seems to have been days and days the sun is finally shining here today. Not only is the sun shining, but it is warm too- not hot and nasty, but comfortable and sunny:) Oh how the shining sun makes me happy! If only these sunny days were more frequent in Virginia in the fall/winter, but they are not and many days are gray and gloomy and summers are hot and hazy. It is puzzling how not "good" jobs are found in places with perfect weather for me:) Never does a Congressional Affairs job come up for Husband in St Thomas or even The Outter Banks. Boy, if I had been picking a Capitol for my new nation, I would have picked my better weather, who needs a central location:) And DC in not central any more so I say we up and move to a Tropical destination. Well, what a ramble, enough already. It is a beautiful day here and I hope I get to spend a little of it outside with the monsters!


P.S. I was reading my blogging friend, Rebecca's blog, and her dad is very ill- if you could send a thought or prayer her way I know she would appreciate it-

No comments: