Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're Home!

It's official, our vacation is over:( We left OBX around 7:30am to start the long ride home. I could have stayed another week or two, but Husband's work won't pay him if he isn't there:)

We had an absolutely wonderful vacation and cannot wait to go back again. The last two days of our trip were fun, we even got to watch some kite-surfers in the Sound while the sun was setting. Last night after dinner, while watching the wind and kite-surfers, the girls decided to venture into the Sound! I was not going, would not even put my feet on the beach(I am an Ocean only girl:) They loved it! Killi got out and told us how cool it was, she really like when the horse-shoe crab crawled across her feet(Yuck!Yuck!Yuck!).

Here are a few pictures from the last two days of the trip:



1 comment:

unschoolingsupermom said...

It looks like you all had a really great time. I must admit, I am a little jealous of all that beach time. I just have the columbia river now. Maybe someday I can get to a beach again preferably on the east coast. The pics of the kids are cute.