Thursday, June 5, 2008

18 Years of Happiness...

On July 2,2008, Husband and I will celebrate 18 years together. Eighteen years, I was 15 he was 18. Who would have thought that we'd ever end up here(I think my MIL is still wishing we didn't:) We've been through so much together as I am sure you can imagine; 18 years of your life is quite long especially when you are only 33 now! I have been able to share more than half my life with the love of my life. I am glad we met when we did and that we have been able to grow and change with each other. I do not feel that we have held one another back, but only helped each other push ahead. We have had good times and bad, ups and downs, but through it all we are still together. On our wedding day, 8 years ago, I told my husband-to-be that he better be ready for this because I was only doing it once. If he said "I Do", we weren't ending this until one of us was dead:) Well, so far so good. Eighteen years and counting!

Too Bad we aren't in Hollywood, I am sure we could get an achievement award for 18 years with the same person:)

1 comment:

Ree said...

Kudos...I've been w/hubby for 21 years this past May 22nd...married 20 this coming Nov. 26th!!
Same as you..many good times and BAD!! Some days in seems like forever and others like just yesterday!! It flies by!!!