Friday, June 13, 2008

An Awesome Day!

What a wonderful day we had. First, Today was Declan's last day of school!!! We are all very happy about this(and his final report card was good:) Not only was it the last day of school but it was also an early out, so after school we headed to Busch Garden with the Kelley's. What was great was that everyone got to go(both Husbands! This NEVER happens). It was such a nice day. The kids were great and everyone had a good time(I think:). Our ride home was even nice. The kids watched a movie and husband and I got to spend a nice ride talking. It was really a great day!

I can only hope that our vacation in a week is half as nice as today was.

*I did get to go on The Roman Rapids and was in the seat that got soaked, but Bec didn't stay much drier and then had to endure the Log Flume and got a second soaking:)

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

It was a good day, the best I think you can get with two moms, two husbands and six kids!

I was almost dry by the time we got home!