Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Day At The Beach

Well, still no pictures, but we are having a great time. We spent the better part of the day today at the beach; where everyone got abit too much sun:) The kids are doing great in the ocean and everyone goes in regularly except Maggie, who prefers to stand at the shoreline with Bec:) We had an early dinner and then went down to the Light House just to run around and take some pictures( Yes, I know all this talk of pictures and still none, they will come)

On another note, we have only queen beds here and king at home and last night Mag decided she needed to sleep with us so we let her in, but there was very little room and at 6:45am I fell-out of bed and hit my head on the dresser! It sucked! What's worse, is that the sun is so bright in the morning, I have not slept past 6:45am since we got here, and that would be fine if I'd go to bed earlier:)

No comments: