Monday, June 9, 2008

GIVE ME MY BALL, I'M GOING HOME!

Does it seem odd to anyone else that people keep picking on me? I am a pretty nice person(until you piss me off:) I realize I am an easy target, but enough already! It is nothing big, not "one" person, just lots of little things that I'm sure are meant to be funny or helpful, but my feelings are getting alittle hurt. I think it is because I have a bunch going on that nobody is aware of. I am usually very open with ALL parts of my life, but every once-in-awhile I decide not to SHARE it ALL and deal with my issues alone or not share every detail of how I'm feeling.

That said, I know that nobody is out to be mean(I hope:)and that I am being a tad over sensitive, but come-on, BITE YOUR TONGUE EVERY SO OFTEN!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Im sorry for picking on you I will stop ASAP