Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Better Mood:)

I am not as angry as I was partly due to this:


which made me laugh until I cried. Maggie insisted on wearing the shoes and socks out! My mood was also improved due to the fact that my friend and her wonderful husband, helped me get some time without the kids. Bec and I went to get pedicures while Ryan kept all 6 kids(8,6,5,5,3&3) all by himself for over an hour! Sometimes a good friends can help a bad mood:)





Here's a picture of the girls with the Newfie! He may be, no he IS the best dog ever:)

A big giant softy! He is 3 Today! We love him even if he slobbers ALL over us and our stuff;)

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

No need to thank me, I was indulged too!

Ryan didn't even seem to care that we left all those kids...hmmmm, maybe we do it more often :)

Glad you are feeling better, the littles always can make you feel better, Mags and her crazy outfits, Gray and his silly faces. Babies rock!

Megan said...

Glad you feel a little better :)