Monday, June 2, 2008

As Promised...

Here are some of the COOL things Grammy got us while she was here:


A new Guitar for Declan for Guitar Hero so we can battle each other, and yes he wins alot:)


A sandbox for the girls. That's what they wanted. It worked out well today, they spent over an hour out there so that I could clean the house:)



New stuff in the bathroom. What better for Summer than a beach in your bathroom! The trash can is a pail:)

And New Bedding in the girls room. Their stuff was getting worn(too much washing:)

And to think we spent less than half our time shopping and still got so much done. I also got 2 new dresses and we stopped by Yankee Candle for tarts:) I wish my mom lived closer, but she doesn't. I love when she visits and so do the kids. Best part of the trip is that she leaves with Husband at 5am so we never have to get sad when we say good-bye, she just sneaks out. I hope she comes back soon, but if not we know we will see her in NJ in July:)

No comments: