Thursday, December 4, 2008

When It Counts

It is no secret that I have had a bit of a rough go of it the passed 6-8 weeks, I have been sick or the kids have been non-stop throw in there a few menstrual cycles and I really have been a mess, Oh and a "family" trip to NC and my general craziness. Anyhow, I have been feeling pretty low the last week and my poor husband has had to listen to me whine and cry. Generally when I do this, he blows me off and pays little attention to it(because yes, I do this more often than life warrants:) this week though, he has been so wonderful. He has been there each of the 100 times I have called the office a day and has not complained about the crappy dinners I've served.

This is the best part of being married to my best friend, he really knows when I need him to step-up and take over for me. I Love You Honey!

1 comment:

Ree said...

Glad to hear you have some support! I KNOW exactly what you are going through, but I don't usually get the support I need!! KUDOS to your hubby!!