Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Stuff

As I've mentioned before, I LOVE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! Our yard is littered with them. They just make me happy. It find it fun and the kids love it too. The other night when we were at Lowes, I fell in love with one more Christmas enhancement, the GE Mr. Christmas sounds & lights.It passed on it however because is was 129.00 and I didn't have that to spend on that. Well, yesterday it was on sale at Rite Aid for 59.99 and I have a 30.00 gift card(that I got for transferring a 2.00 prescription there:). So, I did it- I bought the GE Mr. Christmas sounds & lights! I was absolutely overjoyed:)

After a nice Birthday breakfast for Husband and a trip to the food store, Husband helped me set it all up. Now we have "dancing" lights and holiday music blasting from our lawn( I am hoping to video the lights tomorrow).

I think we finished the house all up this weekend. We got our tree yesterday, at Lowes for 25.00, it is awesome. The kids and I decorated it today as Husband watched:) The monsters begged for colored lights on the tree(I prefer white)and the holiday is all about them, right?

Now I just need the day to get here without anymore illnesses:)

No comments: