Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Killi Girl!


Because I have time now and I am not sure I will tomorrow, I am going to write my birthday post for my Killi monster. Tomorrow my "surprise" baby is turning six! I cannot believe it! Five months after giving birth to a baby, the last thing I was expecting was to go to the doctor and here there was another one coming! But 9 moths later she came, the best Christmas Present I could have ever gotten. My beautiful baby girl.

I can honestly say, that she is the sweetest child I have ever met. Her kindness to all is amazing. Her love of animals and all living things is incredible. While I don't always understand where she is coming from, I know it is never from a mean place:) I hope that never changes.

Have a Great Day Baby!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

Happy Birthday McGuillicuty, we love you!!!!