Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays?

We made it to Jersey. That is about the only good thing I can say about the past few days. Our first night here, we were woken up with some "house" issues in the middle of the night. The monsters are crazy and coughing! I am PMS-ing! My MIL is doing all she can to make me want to hit her! The girls keep begging to go home! And my husband keeps talking about staying longer!

I think the idea of family and the holidays is much better than the reality. The Reality is that while they are "blood" these are not the people that fill our daily lives. It makes the trip complicated. Things are different. And I am ready to go home.

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Sorry the trip is sucky!

Ree said...

I know exactly how you feel!! Hope things get better!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!