Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not Going Well...

We have had a long, crappy week. The weather has been awful, I am over-whelmed, Husband has been at work until atleast 7:30pm Every Night(and going in at 5:30am), Killi is a mess, and Christmas is just around the corner. I am very much looking forward to the end of This Week!

Next week does't look much better with Holiday parties at school, Killi's birthday, Declan's first sleepover, Christmas cookies that needed to be made, presents to be wrapped, and packing for a quick trip to NJ.

Tomorrow I will call the doctor and take Killi over to make sure her "issues" are not physical. I will also call her teacher and request a conference. I will volunteer in Declan's class and work the desk. I will pick up Maggie and stop at Michaels and the food store. Head home start some cookies. Head back to pick up the kids. Home to make dinner. And if I'm lucky, I will get some laundry done:)

Then it will be Saturday! And I will have NOTHING to do!!!!

1 comment:

Audra said...

eep! Hope Saturday gets here and you can have some relax time!