Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family Fun

We had a wonderful day today(mostly:) After a very few hours of sleep, we had a pretty lazy morning. All of us except Declan, who joined Becca and her tribe for an outing. The girls and I were supposed to be cleaning the house but instead, we vegged. Around 11am, I forced myself into a shower and shortly after I was done, Declan returned home and we headed to the AT&T store for a new cell phone to replace the one I misplaced on Thursday(which I am sure will turn up, but I cannot wait). I was happy when we got to the store because while it was busy, they had alot of sales people, so there was no waiting. I quickly picked out a new phone(a blackberry curve) and we were on our way. Next we stopped for a bite to eat, Husband bought an entertainment book, so we only go where we have coupons, poocons- sorry Bec:) After that we hit Linens and Things, but nothing good they were pretty picked over. Then we were headed home.

Husband had other ideas! It was a beautiful day, cold but beautiful, so he threw out the idea of heading over to George Washington's birthplace. It was only about a 40 minute ride from where we were, and it was a nice ride. Once we got there we discovered we were one of only two visitors. So we pretty much had the place to ourselves. It was fun. The kids ran and played and there were farm animals so they had a ball! I would but up pictures if I could figure out how to get them from the new phone to the computer:) Well, even w/o pictures it was a good time!

No comments: