Monday, December 29, 2008

A Few (Mostly) Good Days

The house has been over-hauled(again) and all the new new toys from Christmas have a home. We are all unpacked from our trip and I am getting caught up with the laundry. It has been nice being home with the family. Husband did venture out to work today, but that was ok, he needed a break from us:)

The monsters and I have done little today. They have been enjoying playing with there new toys. They even made it outside with there new WAGON that Grammy insisted on buying even though I thought they were too old! I was wrong, it is their favorite present!!! Declan and Killi are also enjoying the new Wii games they got. And Maggie spends most of her time with her Bitty Baby.

Declan and Killi still have coughs and Maggie is on day three with a fever. I too have begun coughing, but I am not feeling bad today. Hopefully this bug will pass me by quickly! I guess a trip to the doctor is in store for tomorrow if Maggie still has a fever. My poor little niece has been sick for three days too! Double ear-infections, but she is still running a fever and not wanting to eat, which is not making life easy on her parents- sick babies are the worst, you feel so bad for them and have no idea how to help them! I am happy mine can usually tell me what hurts:)

That's all- now I will switch laundry and start dinner!

No comments: